If you’re flying in or out of YFC, you’re going to notice some changes as we expand and renovate our terminal building. Please check this website before leaving home for the latest details.
Here’s what you need to know, before you arrive, to make for smooth travels
- Drop-off, pick-up, taxis: The road in front of the terminal is closed. Passenger drop-off and pick-up are located where short-term parking used to be, directly in front of the terminal’s former main entrance. This is also where you will go to access taxis.
- Parking: All parking, both short-term and long-term, is located in the long-term parking lot. Rates for parking remain the same.
Check out our handy wayfinding video to walk you through the changes.
And here’s a map showing the temporary location of parking, check-in, car rental companies, and more.
- Car rentals: The car rental counters have moved temporarily. You will now exit the Arrivals door, and turn to the right where you will see car rentals in a temporary kiosk just outside the terminal building. See the new location on our map.
- Departures/Check-in: The entrance for departures has moved. The temporary entrance is located at the opposite end of the terminal. Once inside, the check-in counters are located to the left (WestJet and Porter) and right (Air Canada). After check-in, simply follow the signs to baggage drop-off and security.
- Cargo: Cargo is located in the temporary departures/check-in area.
- Arrivals: For passengers arriving at YFC, arrival location and baggage remains the same. Upon entering the terminal, the luggage belt will be located to the right. The exit is straight ahead, as before. Should you need to speak with your airline for any reason (for example, to report lost baggage), please proceed to the temporary departures/check in area, where the airline desks are now located.
- Please note: there will be a reduced amount of seating in our café beginning Tuesday, August 13, due to the ongoing terminal expansion project. The café remains open during regular hours (5am – 8:30pm).
We’ve posted lots of new wayfinding signage throughout the terminal to guide you. And anyone who works at the airport will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Thanks for your patience as we build for the future.