If you’re flying in or out of YFC, you’re going to notice some changes as we expand and renovate our terminal building. Please check this website before leaving home for the latest details.
Here’s what you need to know, before you arrive, to make for smooth travels
- Drop-off, pick-up, taxis: The road in front of the terminal is closed. Passenger drop-off and pick-up are located where short-term parking used to be, directly in front of the terminal’s former main entrance. This is also where you go to access taxis.
- Parking: All parking, both short-term and long-term, is located in the long-term parking lot. Rates for parking remain the same.
- Departures/Check-in: The new check-in hall and a portion of the new departures lounge are now open. Construction work continues in other areas of the terminal and along the outside of the terminal building. Please check our updated map for information on where to check-in and park.
- Arrivals: Beginning the week of April 27, arriving passengers will be taking a new route to exit the airport, and will be exiting near the car rental kiosk.
- Car rentals: The car rental counters have moved temporarily. You will now exit the Arrivals door, and turn to the right where you will see car rentals in a temporary kiosk just outside the terminal building. See the new location on our map.
- Food service: The café is closed temporarily, however vending machines are available.
We’ve posted lots of new wayfinding signage throughout the terminal to guide you. And anyone who works at the airport will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Thanks for your patience as we build for the future.